How long have you been on DeviantArt?
What does your username mean?
Describe yourself in three words.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Alright. Here we go.
1. 7 years, give or take
2. I just combined my favorite two things, Black and Rose. The Nightmare came from the awful fact that I was having a lot of nightmares at the time brought on by anxiety.
3. Creative. Crazy. Hostile
4. Right Handed
5. I have no idea
6. I write. I've been on here attempting base work but those came with too much hate for me to continue them.
7. I would LOVE to be able to master any other kind of art. Mostly I'd just like to be able to draw my own art instead of paying an arm and a leg for others to do it.
8. Oh no, I am not surfing through that many pages to find it. I have ALOT!
9. Style of art doesn't matter. Usually what I favorite either speaks to me or it makes me laugh and I want the artist to know ,like, "Hey, this made me laugh." And sometimes people don't let you comment so next best thing
10. . I frickin love her games and it was actually her DA page that led me to them. Hands down, she be my fave.
11. I think part of what I love about DA is the anonymity and learning things about people through their art. So, I probably wouldn't want to meet anyone.
12. I have about 3-4 people on DA who are/were friends of mine irl. And one of them, who shall remain unnamed, really sent my emotions on a roller coaster. Some drama happened between us over the dumbest thing and suffice to say I got kicked to the curb. But she came back and picked me up only to drop me at a different curb. I don't hate her. I'm actually glad because it helped me see the issues I had with ending relationships with people and once I saw that, I was able to work through them.
13. Notepad and a keyboard. My two most used. Notepad only because its universal. It limits my format but it means I can open my works on any computer if I don't have mine.
14. My room. Usually when I'm working, my cat curls up next to me and its a frickin ice box in my room which makes it even better. It puts me at peace and helps me work faster.
15. My favorite DA memory. This was probably the easiest. When I first started DA, I personally had nothing to post and I wasn't ready to post my fanfictions yet (All Naruto). So I started it but for a few months after, I shared it with a friend of mine. Skip forward a few months. I had some fanfics up and some traffic. But there was a problem. Our account was being accused of art theft. I thought they were mad because of my fanfics. I was worried I had stolen someone's idea or character or something without meaning to so I started to review my gallery and saw that my so called "friend" had been posting others work. It was upsetting because, yeah, when I confronted her about it, she got mad and long story short, our friendship ended. That's not why this is my fondest memory though. Seeing all those people who got so mad about the art theft really instilled in me a sense of community on this site as well as calmed me when I was worried that someone would steal my works. With so many people who are willing to call you out on here when you steal, I've got nothing to fear.